Monday, February 25, 2013

Butt is a Bad Word


“No!No!We dont say shut up in this family". We don’t say stupid either. Or butt. Idiot. brat. Fart. Dumb. Crap. Freakin flippin eff. oh and we don’t say pee either.

Wow that really let my steam off.... my mom would be so disappointed in this post.

i think my parents went a little over the top when they decided the words we could and could not say in this family. I think my parent’s rules on language are STUPID (I said it). But because they are so strict on language my family is very good and knowing what to say- when to say it. We have complete control. That word doesn’t just slip out unless you let it.

Rules are stupid- because we are stupid. I don’t appreciate rules until I know why. And finding the why’s to rules happens through time and experience.

2 comments: