Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Don't Love you, But I Always Will.






Some people say love is blind. But I believe its quite the opposite. Love is visionary. I see something more real and deeper in that one person. If you really love someone- you love them for their flaws and imperfections. The difference between loving someone and being in love with someone is night and day. “I don’t love you, but I always will”-Civil Wars. I love you. But I am not in love with you. I see past your flaws- I love you for who you are. Yet you will only accept the love you think you deserve.  I will always love you, and nothing will ever change that. I hate that you are blind. I hate that you don’t understand what both you and I deserve. I hate you for loving me. And I hate myself for loving you. But I always will and nothing will change that. I don’t love you because I want you. I love you only because I know you and our friendship means everything to me. 

3 comments:

  1. If you could make me some love glasses so I wouldn't be blind that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will always love you and nothing will change that" -you

    so ture and it makes love hard, you love them but you're not in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. The background of your blog makes everything beautiful
    2. I also enjoy the Civil Wars
    3. "Love is visionary" was awesome!
    This post was really great.

    ReplyDelete