Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shout Out's and Thank You's

Shout out To the girl I feel honored to know, you are the closest thing to an angel. You dance when you walk and no one has the power or presence to take your smile away. Thank you for your great example- I want to be you because you want to be like Him.


S/O To the kid that hates eating in front of people and secretly wants to be a professional singer--Thank you for being honest. And telling me what I need to hear. Thanks for being my brother- I’m glad I don’t have to lose you like everyone else.

 
S/O To the Blondie that ran into my screen door—thanks for making me smile. You will always be my best friend no matter what comes next, don’t listen to the haters… they’re just jealous. Don’t let anyone take your light away. Thanks for dancing even when you feel like you can’t :) you are so positive and happy- but I know when you’re not okay, just know that I will always be here for you bud

 
S/O to the kid that used to be a tool—I am a fan of the new you. Thanks for being so genuine and aware. That late Sunday night when we laid on my hard kitchen floor laughing till it hurt- we should have been working but it was too late to be doing anything else but laughing. Thanks for showing me how a girl needs to be treated.

 
S/O To my cat. Thank you for living so long. Even though I joke about you dying- I don’t mean it…thanks for not listening. I should be more sensitive.

 
S/O To the hot and dangerous freckled little lady. Thank you for being real.  You can look into my eyes and I feel like you are staring into my soul- I can’t hide anything from you. You have the talent of getting close to people. Thank you for loving people and having the desire to know them. You know them by their hearts, not just facts. Thank you for being you and being proud of it.

 
S/O To my baby friend who I don’t even call her by her real name. Thanks for being you. You have taught me to not be defined by the people who you are surrounded by, but to be defined by your desires and by your heart. Thanks for being so easy to talk to. I consider you as one of my best friends even though I am still getting to know you.


S/O To the eyes of a guy who stares at the floor. I feel honored to know the real you- the you that rarely gets exposed. You are one of the guys that I will miss the most- thank you for opening up to me. You make me feel so comfortable and so loved. Thank you- I needed it.

 
S/O To the deep and tender kid that used to run his fingers through my hair. Everything about you I have learned to appreciate and love. You manage to make everyone feel like a million bucks. Even though you are growing distant- I will always look up to you, and strive to find someone like you. Thank you.


S/O To my twin who is giggly and has the “same arm” as me…haha Thank you for loving me and my quirks. You are beautiful inside and out. You wear that golden necklace- because you are proud of your beliefs. Thank you for being so strong and honorable. You are one of the few that understand me, thank you. We walked down those shiny streets whispering about our lives and sharing secrets no one else knows. You are the most trustworthy person I know, thank you.

 
S/O To my second family. I love you guys, thank you for being so reliable. I know whenever I am having a hard day either at home or school I can come running. Thank you for being loving and accepting. I am sorry what your family has gone through this year and I am grateful that even through hard times- you haven’t changed. I’m sorry I am drifting lately- it’s for the better, its already hard enough.


 S/O To the bullies at jr high that think my sister is a target. Thank you for letting me spend time with my little sister at home on Friday nights. You guys have opened my eyes to her. So… thank you?...


S/O To the 2 golden boys that sandwich me in their arms. Thank you for becoming my examples. You are both so genuine and thoughtful. Thanks for picking me up when I’m down and telling me to smile during sad dolphin movies. Thank you for being lights in this dark world, I love you both!


S/O To my basketball coach who taught me to “stick my hand in the cookie jar”. Thanks for always believing in me and showing me myself. I walked out of your office with tears in my eyes knowing I am loved and am aware of. Thank you for telling me what I need to hear. Thank you for seeing me through sincere and loving eyes. I appreciate how frank you are. Thank you.


S/O To little Em-- Your mom misses you and loves you so so much. I am sorry this had to happen to you. I feel honored to be one of the many women in your life that are making up for your mother. You are a saint and I love you dearly. I worry and cry for you often, thank you for your hugs and kisses on the forehead; you are a sweet little angel sent down for a lot of us. Thank you.

 

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I love stuff like this, these were so cute and honest.

    ReplyDelete