Sunday, April 7, 2013

a list of confessions

#1 when i wrote the title i accidentley wrote congestion instead of confession... okay here we go, a
 LIST OF CONFESSIONS (or quirks-- same thing)
(not even my mom knows about any of these...)
  • my dad makes better sandwiches than my mom- by far.
  •  i pop my knuckles and bony toes before i climb into bed.
  • i am scared to read out loud in front of people
  •  when i was little i would sneak play dough into my closet and eat it.
  • i still haven't washed the shirt i wore when we went our first and probably only date... its been 4 months. but i haven't wore it either. 
  •  i find big ears cute--- something that shouldn't be attractive but is.
  •  i have to brush my teeth with warm water
  •  I cried when i saw the car in front of me hit a deer.
  • I kissed your head when we were playing in the snow
  •  i hate white bread
  •  i am self conscious of my eyebrows
  •  i think sneezing is the cutest thing.
  •  i cried driving home that night when i lied to you that everything was okay. i cried because i didn't want you to know you were the cause. 
  • my sister eats kit kats wrong... but i don't have the heart to tell her.
  • my collarbones hurt when i laugh too hard- wired huh? i probably have a disease or something.
  • when a situation gets awkward i tend to dance or wiggle.
  • i am a water snob. clean water doesn't always mean it tastes good.
  •  
  •  
  • anyways... yeah....**awkward wiggle.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post a lot :) It is so honest and interesting and funny.

    ReplyDelete