Sunday, May 19, 2013

Children Get Older

This is the last post from Evan Lindstrom. Its been real...
For my last entry i want to do it for me- people may not relate or like this post. Here is a list of my childhood memories. Getting older is a rough life, graduating is exciting, yet depressing. so lets toast to growing up-- i hate you, love me :)


  • all stars soccer team
  • cousins club every friday night
  •  french braids
  •  junnie b jones
  • trampolines
  • skorts
  • razor scooter
  • alpine elementary
  • Disney Channel
  •  Jr jazz
  • kholers kids day
  • I hated swimming lessons, but i loved going because of my attractive swimming teacher Jonathon Barlow.
  •  talking into fans
  •  tube socks with ruffels
  • arthur
  • polly pockets
  • gas station slushies
  • visors
  • throwing otter-pop wrappers underneath our trampoline in the ground.
  •  monkey bars blisters
  •  Crush on Matt Zwick 1st grade to 4th. Even though i was a foot taller than him.
  • full house 
  •  Heber cabin, snowmobiling
  •  piano lessons with aunt Lori
  • sledding down cemetery hill
  •  beanie babies
  • hiding under my bed
  • jetsons
  • peppermint place
  • brittany spears
  • vcr's
  • jump ropes and skip-its
  •  mary kate and ashley
  •  grandparents farm in Idaho
  •  blockbuster
  •  chicken pox teddy bear
  • my neglected guinea pig, buddy
  • "wish"flowers
  • making bank on lemonade stands
  • turtle necks
  • American fork library
  •  Hilary duff
  •  loosing my tooth at brielle's house
  •  wearing my purple bike helmet everywhere
  •  The blue park
  •  
  •  
  • etc etc ect





No comments:

Post a Comment